Why Choose Us?
- Immediate relief from collection pressure including income tax garnishees
- Free information package
- Free initial consultation
- Flexible payment terms
- Interest free debt settlement proposals to creditors
- Track record – our firm has provided professional financial services with integrity and excellence since 1970
- Professional yet personable long term staff
- Commitment to providing timely service; phone messages returned within one business day
- Convenient locations with flexible hours to suit your needs, including evenings and weekends
- Same day service available
- Member of Canadian Association of Insolvency Restructuring Professionals (CAIRP) and Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA)
- Federally licensed and monitored
Bankruptcy is not your only option. Whether it be debt consolidation or filling a consumer proposal; talk to Derek L. Chase & Associates Ltd. about what options are available to you.
By making the decision to arrange for a confidential free initial consultation at one of our many convenient locations, including Campbell River, Courtenay, Powell River and Sechelt, you are more than half way to a brighter financial future.